Low self-esteem can take a heavy toll on you and your relationships. Some of the signs of low self-esteem include:
- Self-critical, negative thinking
- Lack of self-confidence in your job or relationships
- Continual feelings of self-doubt
- Unease in social situations
- Self-sabotaging behaviors, such as eating disorders or substance abuse
If you relate to any of these, I’d love to help you start feeling better about yourself. I’ll show you how to move from self-criticism to self-compassion, from perfectionism to self-acceptance, from a focus on deficiencies to a focus on strengths.
Please call me at 949-933-1701 for a complimentary phone consultation, or click below to schedule an appointment.